Friday, May 7, 2010

Why Does My Stomach Swell Up After I Eat




then ... .. we are in the month of May many communions and weddings!
here, I have one Sunday ... and this will be my dress ..
pink, purple, something like Fuks ..
usually love creating accessories that are well fit to wear that .. and in this case I decided to take action on a simple handbag ..



look .. with purple sandals and the bag of a different color .. I needed to decorate it with something that would evoke the shoes ...



and Dulcisinfundo ..
not wearing necklaces, earrings, it 's time will decorate my hair ... .. I hope ... curls with a comb that has that same flower ...



THEN?!
I hope it does not rain in the first place ... and then you are so cute!





0 comments:

Post a Comment