Monday, May 17, 2010

Gameshark Gba Pokemon Emerald Tm

Reflections ex post

The third stage is now behind us ... and considering the glass half full, I look at the fact that we have new nice friends, good photographers in the group "The Gentian," that not only were the first to join with enthusiasm to our project "Landscapes" (music & photography) but will be with us even in its future developments, all'Overlook Pescara with the Acoustic Music Club and beyond.
are so many ideas, talents available as well, plus interdisciplinary, and more importantly, decisive, upstream there is a great desire to do, by all, will certainly enable us to go away.
I take this opportunity to thank the photographers Mario Antinarella, Gianni and Umberto Di MARTIL Oreglini for giving us shots of the video "Jazz & Rock", which has helped to spur on our all'Overlook show along with the notes of Henry and Madcap pictures of my two videos, "Landscapes & details" and "My colored micro-macro Landscapes".
But to improve, in any case I stopped to look the part of the empty glass. That is, the absence of so many friends, colleagues, friends and onlookers, according to their words, in some cases spontaneous, should have been with us from 22 and the other hand, those who for one reason for another, nowhere to be seen, until closing time at around 2 at least ...
Okay, Saturday night was, among other things close to the end of the season "inside" the local Pescara (even if the night was rainy), but I really can not comprehend the fact that at least a dozen different people that there had confirmed their presence, among other things with friends in tow, we have not seen even the shadow!
are experiences that mark, especially if the pile of 'fugitives' captain friends who, having missed the first two stages, they assured us - again spontaneously, I want to emphasize - that they would not lost the third for the world. But the facts speak, and sorry when belie the words. Would have been far better to avoid the words, at least that much to throw away. Like that "attending" on Facebook by clicking a dozen people who have not seen the other night.
Personally I make more friends who spend a happy surprise or a bystander, who are curious and have a drink, we discovered by chance and become our 'friends', as was the Ventonotturno or Orange (see guest book).
Forgive the small vent. Basically I do not have anyone. I just want to wonder aloud with you about why nowadays, especially in Pescara, is (now?) so hard to run a different event, in content and intention, from the usual concert of covers edible or by appointment.
I wonder, and wonder why, despite what you may think, there's so much work and there are many material costs and not behind a self-produced music album, an exhibition of photographs, video shots combined / assembled so - I think - nice and original, a live concert a couple of hours, more generally, the organization and promotion of a traveling show like "Ladscapes.
So, ok, the passion, determination oh well, oh well the enthusiasm, but since we'd like to go on an informed basis, the most as long as possible, 'to Major', it's time to see if our message seasoned with emotions and arrive at your destination, if not reach, try to adjust the aim. Just with the help of those who should receive it and appreciate it.

NĂ  The Bloody Frog

0 comments:

Post a Comment