This is the second night in a row and if they go on like this, my word, sooner or later the rest dry. But that does not really dry bins to Juve ...
you talking about? I do not know about you but when I see John Elkann on TV I get down because I think the ugliest of things these last four years, including 25 million for Felipe Melo et cetera.
When I saw I had my classic expression of John Elkann when I see on TV, with all that I could change the channel. Instead, I was glued to them, not deny it. I thought that even for someone who can not see John Elkann as I would be stupid not to listen to at least the first words and all.
not get in his head that he was talking about John Elkann. Not at all. His face was in the upper left, the usual expression of those who have nothing to say and all that follows.
"John Elkann raise the tone of the debate by responding in kind to the president of Inter who had expressed a preference for a multi-ethnic team who bought the games ..." law in one breath the reporter TG1
... "the whole has never been able to lose and has not yet learned how to win ... " is a replica of John ... I eat a cow if this replica is not out of any commentary on Ju29ro or Uccellinodidelpiero ...
This is not to say that John has spent the morning surfing the Internet with an eye on the door to avoid being damned nosy impallinare than Sergio, but I certainly do not be surprised, however, and I do not care if a girlfriend, As the gladiator in the movie Robin Hood, the important thing is "rise up and rebel again until the Lambs Leoni become" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment