not know about you but I when I play against another team I would like Juve Juve were the other team. I'm not saying it's always been like that, I was mad! Moggi of Juventus when there were the others to dream that their team was the Juve and everything ... and who could blame him? I remember the players on a team if Milan were under the idea of \u200b\u200bplaying against Juve ... and I fell one eye if I made it up!
Now if anyone is below, do not say stuff but not a big miserissima pee ... Everyone believes trim and a sound defeat with BetClick you can bet that most of the times we trimmed. To this I would say that that Juve were the other team ... I do not say Milan, Palermo, Fiorentina ... it would be too much, but Sturm Graz and Bari. This is not say that Marchisio, De Ceglie, Pepe Motta and company should play with the red and white jerseys, caveremmo not a damn spider hole ... But those demons of Donati, Alvarez, Ghezzal, Almiron, and so on ... those are, rather, I would like to see them play with Juventus of Juve ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment